Hello, I am Cecilia. I am very glad to introduce my lovely sunny flat to you. Hope you have awesome time here!
Please contact me for any inquires 🙂
Guest Review #1 (From Amit via Wxxxu)
The place is highly recommended! Excellent location, Area is Full with shops restaurants cafes And yet quiet and pleasant street Charming apartment perfectly clean and a great place to spend it in Seoul. Cecilia is Nice and attentive to problem or Q if you have.
Guest Review #2 (From John via Wxxxu)
Cecilia’s flat could not have been anymore perfect. She provides you with everything you will need for your stay and even offers advice on areas to check out during your stay in Seoul. Her place is in a prime location with countless cafes and shops in the vicinity, and less than a 5 minute walk to the subway station. Definitely a relaxing place to stay with the bright sunshine and cool breezes coming through the windows. Hope to stay here again sometime during my next trip to Seoul.
– Englander Queen size bed: Super comfortable mattress with high elasticity. Englander has supplied its mattress to Pennisula/Sheraton/Marriott, Hiton, Sofitel Hotel.
– Mayu bedding: High Quality bedding with very soft cotton. Mayu is a supplier to Ramada hotel and Sonofelice Resorts.
– IKEA Arm chair
– Big closet & Small closet
– Dining table with chairs
– Kitchen with gas stove, refrigerator, microwave, wireless kettle, pots and flying fans, cutting board, knife, ladle, dishes and mugs, wine glasses, etc
– Bathroom with basin, shower, toilet, and towels, shampoo, rinse, body shower, Hair Drier
– Small veranda with Washing Machine
– Air conditioner & Boiler
– 160MB Ultra High Speed Wifi (Free)
5 BIGGEST MERITS
1. ARTISTIC LOCATION – mecca of cafes, bars, restaurant, and shops
* My flat is located right between Metro “Hongik Univ” and entrance of Hongik Univ!
* 3 minutes from metro “Hongik University” (Line No. 2 and Korail Airport Railroad Express)
* 4 minutes from entrance of Hongik University
* Hongik Univ is famous for faculty of fine arts, arguably the most famed school of Fine Arts and Design in the country. So this area is mixed of artists, designers, architectures, fashionista, photographers (including who want to be) and foodies, gourmet & sweet-seekers.
* You can find a lot of hippest cafes, bars, bakery, restaurant, and shops. Especially, my flat is in the center of the street.
*** I linked description about Hongik Univ taken from Wikipedia in very below of this page.
2. EASY TRANSPORATION – all sightseeing within 25 minutes
* Korail Airport Railroad Express “Hongik Univ”
– Incheon International Airport: 45 minutes
– Gimpo Airport: 15 minutes
– Seoul Railway Station: 5 minutes / It provides you all routes to every Korean region by train.
* Metro Line No. 2 “Hongik Univ”
– Sinchon(Yonsei Univ): 2 minutes
– Ihwa Women’s Univ: 4 minutes
– Cityhall: 10 minutes
– Gyoungbokgung: 13 minutes
– Insadong: 15 minutes
– Itaewon: 20 minutes
– Dongdaemoon: 20 minutes
– Myoungdong: 25 minutes
* Bus stop
– 273: Sinchon(YonSei Univ), Ihwa Women’s Univ, Gwanhwamoon, Insadong, Daehakro(Haehwa)
– 7011: Hapjeong, Sangsoo, Ihwa Women’ Univ, Sinchon(YonSei Univ), Namdaemoon, Myungdong
– 602: Hapjeong, Sinchon(YonSei Univ), Gwanhwamoon
– 603: Hapjeong, Sinchon(YonSei Univ), Cityhall, Seoul Railway Station
– 604: Hapjeong, Namdaemoon, Myungdong, Cityhall
3. BRIGHT SUNSHINE AND COOL WINDS – feel like in nature
* Big windows to veranda facing Southern
* Small windows facing Western
* They bring you bright sunshine and cool winds. Nature makes people always happy and feel relax.
4. CONVENIENCE – everything is with you
* 24 Hours convenient store in 2 minute away
* Cinema is 3 minutes away
* Cafes and Restaurants are everywhere. I listed up 3 minutes away only.
– Cafes: café Dingdong, café Ninatree, Café Cook&Book, café Alice&Dorothy, café Cloud Nine, etc
– Restaurant: Japanese Usagi, Italian The quatro, French Le clos, Korean Saemaul, etc
5. NEWLY EQUIPPED FURNITURE & SAFETY
– Furnitures such as bed, bedding, table, chairs, and dishes are new!
– Safety code must be entered at the ground floor. No strangers can knock your door.
– This will be critical point especially when you are alone and long-term traveler.
Wikipedia already knew the attraction of Hongik Univ (=Hongdae in Korean)
The area is a mecca of young art in Korea. It is common for Koreans to deem Hongdae as the center for art in South Korea.
Hongdae is known to be a home ground for many young artists because of its many infras; such as little theaters and venues. For example, the Sangsangmadang, an eleven story building that houses a cinema, live performance hall, art gallery, and a studio, is known to be a huge, popular landmark in Hongdae. Hongdae is often regarded as the best place to enjoy various art and contemporary culture in South Korea. The area holds various cultural items with art galleries, theaters, design shops and cafes. The area provides musicals, concerts, and performances by independent artists and mainstream entertainers as well.
Hongdae is also known for its mural street. The street is located around the Sangsu Station and contains various murals and graffiti throughout.
Every Saturday (except in winter) flea markets are held on a certain playground that is close to the university. The flea markets are called the “Hope” and “Free” markets. It is a fledgling craft market of things made by students and recent graduates. These days offer different wares made by the students that attend the university, mainly because the university is an art school. It is known to be the ideal place to purchase low-priced art from up and coming artists in South Korea. Hand-made accessories, dresses, special cases for mobile phones, and even calligraphy artworks are all sold during these days. For many years, this free market has been well known throughout all of South Korea as a primary and necessary place for Korean artists.
The area is also home to hundreds of bars, restaurants, boutiques, and nightclubs and draws revelers from a wide range of backgrounds, in particular university students, ESL teachers, and tourists. Most bars are open throughout the night to allow patrons to return home by subway. There is also a large collection of independent coffee shops and cafes in the area that seek to attract the local young adult population. The area is also known as South Korea’s capital for the underground rock music community, and live music is widely available around the bars and clubs.
– NO SMOKING
– NO PETS
– NO LOUD NOISE : This flat is typical villa with neighborhood. So noise such as loud singing after drinking or too much loud talk to disturb next door’s sweet sleep is not welcomed.
Price : (USD)
Per night : $50
Per week : $370
Per month : $1400
Per night : $65
Per week : $470
Per month : $1500
Availability : short term stays available from August 2012
- Room type:Entire home/apt
- Bed type:Real Bed
- Extra people:$15 / night after the first guest
- Minimum Stay:2 nights
- Cleaning Fee:$20
Click here to read how to book and make the payment.
Reference number : #H03 (Please indicate the reference number when you send us an inquiry)